These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

fixture creator complains

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
petergesell
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

fixture creator complains

Post by petergesell »

Hi
I am concerned about fixture creator. There are many new fixtures with features out of classical standarts.
So, my wish is to acceed to make fixtures with more independ lights and more colors, or even more than simple pan and tilt, even 3 or more movement motors, etc What i mean, is to aceed to create fixtures where i can select channels that can be assigned to random values in a specific range in audiorritmic random mode, and generally have more control over what can be reached with what control.
I bought a fixture known as spider, with 2 motors, and 8 lamps, with 4 colors each. I had to assign 1 fixture with basic channels of the spider, and plus 8 fixtures with RGBA, it works, but it{s not practical. There are also spider fixtures with 3 motors Really i am not interested (my personal opinion) for such a library with existent fixtures, it should be easy to make the channel assignement in each one in order to create easy and quickly every different new fixture
Thanks

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: fixture creator complains

Post by Rod_Horning »

Near the top of this page is a link to The Bug Tracker. The Bug Tracker is also used to request Freestyler functionality. Please post your request in The Bug Tracker.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”