These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Checkboxes to select channels in react to sound

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
DreNL
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Checkboxes to select channels in react to sound

Post by DreNL »

Hi all,

I was wondering Raphael if it is possible to implement something so i can select which channels of a fixture will be used by react to sound (random values). Now only RGB and pan/tilt/gobo are used, but i would like WW and strobe also to be used sometimes.

Thanks at least for diving into it.

Andre

Laudrin
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Checkboxes to select channels in react to sound

Post by Laudrin »

That would be a nice feature. Until then you can maybe use the flash button option in Sound2Light, triggering specific override buttons.

I don't know if it's the same in the stable version because I installed the beta of S2L, but you should be able to find it under "Config", "Beat flash" and then choose the number of that override button you would like to flash per beat.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”