These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Button Panel that doesn't over-ride

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
alanjdrury
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 38
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Button Panel that doesn't over-ride

Post by alanjdrury »

One feature that would be really useful with our FS installation would be a button panel where each button simply triggers an existing cue as-is. This would be great for House Lights and a few basic room looks. By way of explanation our FS runs ALL the lights in the venue and currently I have the Override buttons set up to do this and I leave only that panel showing on the screen when I leave. That way Joe Soap can come along and easily turn the house lights etc on and off without mucking anything else up. This works fine except that because it's an override some of our other ops have used this to dim the lights then tried to work more complex looks and come a cropper because the sequence behind the button is holding a number of things. So a button panel that does something very similar but doesn't over-ride, just simply triggers, would be perfect

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Button Panel that doesn't over-ride

Post by Partyman »

that would be the cue window or submasters

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”