These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Good Job

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
PMSMusique
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Good Job

Post by PMSMusique »

Hello Team Freestyler, :fs: :fs: :fs:

Thank you for this new version and its improvements.
I have been working for a long time with this app and I am really delighted. :D

I work on touchscreen and mainly with the Submaster, I think it's the big plus point of Freestyler, but I'm cruelly lacking because I find that there is not enough :? ; Would it be possible to add Submasters in the next upcoming evolutions? :?: :?: 10 or 20 would be great. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Today's PCs are largely able to carry a workload of this kind without any worries.

Thank you in advance ;)

Perrick
PMS MUSIC

'Bonjour la Team Freestyler,

Merci pour cette nouvelle version et ses améliorations.
Je bosse depuis longtemps avec ce soft et j'en suis vraiment ravis.

Je bosse sur écran tactil et principalement avec les Submaster, je trouve que c'est le gros point positif de Freestyler, mais je manque cruellement de possibilité car je trouve qu'il n'y en à pas assez ; Serait il possible d'ajouter des Submaster dans les prochaines évolutions à venir ? 10 ou 20 serait génial.

Les PC actuels sont largement capable de suporter une charge de travail de ce genre sans poser de soucis.

Merci d'avance ;)

Perrick
PMS MUSIQUE'

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”