These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

new look?? Topic is solved

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
spukemonkey
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

new look??

Post by spukemonkey »

I saw this on a post in a dj forum I belong to, could the look go thru a update like this.
most of us DJ's prefer the dark screens, it would be a nice option to have a different look

KevinEspinal
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Instagram: @kevin.espinal98

Re: new look??

Post by KevinEspinal »

I'm think gifting to Freestyler new design for the software. But I'm don't have idea how talk with they. I'm a graphic design.

If you have an idea of ​​how to communicate with them, please respond to my email:

espinalkevin1998@yahoo.es
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: new look??

Post by Rod_Horning »

Look at the top of this page. There is a link to The Bug Tracker. You may post a change request there, stating what you would like to do. The developer will eventually see your request and may or may not respond to you.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”