These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

3.6.36 some perception

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
jsspro
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

3.6.36 some perception

Post by jsspro »

Hello everybody!
I have new user but I have some perception.
I use Touch UI no mouse and no keyboard control.

Should Touch UI button:
- ’Label’ button, empty function - simple label function
-’Strobe OFF’ button
- ’Fixture xx’ button „Fixture1, Fixture2,…”
-’Fixture Intensity’ button 0% and 100%
-’Full 0’ or ’reset’ button. If fixtures are selected I push „full 0” only selected fixtures channel value it would be 0.

Ideas and necessary function:
-’DMX 400 off’ function when the channel value (color and intensity) will latest fixture channel value.
If I run dmx400 after I push static mode the color and intensity is remain.
-White channel should be color mixing RGB table. On the Color table over the horizontal center white channel will above. Under horizontal center white 0 and RGB is fewer. ( So it would be vertical axis white channel. Center is 0 thence up the value increases)
-I don’t see if macro function is active only from output channel value.
Should feedback if the value is not 0.
-There are a few key witch lighting when I push but not need. Master Intensity 0%, Master Intensity 100%, Master Fade time +/-5%......
These buttons should be lighting as long as I push (Strobe lo-mid-hi, Master intensity 0%,100%...).

Bug or features?:
-All group is selected the RGB channels sliders jump up and the slider up position value will 0 and the slider down position value will 255.
-The main side Shutter value no equal Touch UI side Shutter value.
If you pull down Touch UI Shutter the main side Shutter get stuck 3,4,5 % random (output value is correct).
-Touch UI Master Intensity no follow the main side Master Intensity slider.
O% and 100% is OK but Fade In and Fade Out do not go slow only jump up or down.
-Multi CUE. If I run 2 or more sequence the all latest sequence value will 0.
I thought, I can run more sequence on cue list at the same time. But No because step is run but output value is 0.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”