These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

DMX400 expand

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
Scene Club
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

DMX400 expand

Post by Scene Club »

hi,
i am a big fan of the DMX400 feature ;) but is there any expansion in sight? May up to 24 items?

best regards

burningreggae
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Re: DMX400 expand

Post by burningreggae »

me also would appreciate that and multiple instances for automatic s2l for eq. rgb led bars. 64 or better 128 chaser with sound control. the led plugins do not react on sound to light and can only play animated gif. am i right?
1x PAR 64 1000W,1xPAR 64 500W, 1x PAR25 100W, 2x Showtec LED PAR 56, 2x Eurolite LED PAR 56, 2x ACME Led Scanner, 2x Stairville LED Bar 204/8
rudolfski
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by rudolfski »

I am also a big fan of DMX 400, it's set and forget when I play with my band. I would like to see support for combinations with white (RGBW) (now only RGB i suppose), sound activation, and maybe combinations of colors in the programs, like half of the lights blue and the others red. The GUI I think can be upgraded too. There are so many possibilities!
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

You can program your own color combinations then run them with Overrides along with the DMX400. Using the Override buttons along with DMX400 you can do some pretty fantastic stuff with par cans

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”