These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

DMX400 Color Buttons

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
bombel
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

DMX400 Color Buttons

Post by bombel »

Hello
I have one suggestion about DMX400.
I think is good idea to add buttons do DMX400 to control color fixtures in DMX400.
Maybe 7 buttons with color : RED, BLUE, GREEN, CYAN, MAGENTA, YELLOW, WHITE or maybe add programmable buttons to programing their color.
What are You think about it ?
Jakub

http://freestylerdmx.cba.pl
MacBook, FreeStyler, Korg nanoKontrol, Preh Touch Monitor, Seb-System USB<=>DMX
garyee
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: DMX400 Color Buttons

Post by garyee »

yeah !!

- DMX 400 is a good tool but it would be even better if the user could choose the colour (fg,bg).
Maybe with the color chooser-tool (wich should support RGB+A/W ;) ) to choose a serie of colours wich is goging to be blend in.

- To split up the speed in fadetime and scene-time (like for the cue's) would be helpfull, so you can controll if you want to fade the light over or have more of a blink-over. (I kown there is a fade option but it isnt enough)

there is such much potential for developing in the DMX 400 ...
gremlins4x
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3637
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Re: DMX400 Color Buttons

Post by gremlins4x »

I managed to create an ssl2 file for this product. Maybe I'll help someone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”