These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Fogger defaults

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
djtuffer
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Fogger defaults

Post by djtuffer »

First, thanks for a great bit of software.

Would it be possible for the fogger control to retain it's settings on shutdown of the application? At the moment it always returns to the default settings. It would probably be best if the Fog and Timer buttons were deactivate if they were left enabled however.

Cheers

matt
Admin
FreeStyler Version: NULL
Twitter: twitter.com/hankosky

Re: Fogger defaults

Post by matt »

You can edit the Fixture in Fixture Creator and set the Default Values.
Matt Hankosky
twitter.com/hankosky
flickr.com/photos/mattxhank
remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by remco_k »

There's even a better way: Edit->Save as startup values.
That menu option saves the current DMX output values as startup values for FreeStyler.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
cchladny
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.1

Post by cchladny »

I agree that it would be great if it saved the fogger-CONTROL values. Not the DMX value of the fogger itself, but the values set by clicking the little "Fogger" button on the menu bar. The club I work with, I've got the percentages and such set right where I want them, but if someone reboots the computer or something, then it needs reset, rather than just going to the last values. Not a HUGE deal, but really would be nice..
djtuffer
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by djtuffer »

Yes, that is what I meant. Would be good if it remembered the values set when you click the fogger control button.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”