These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Touchscreen / Userinterface 2

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Touchscreen / Userinterface 2

Post by Spirit »

- Engels -
is it posible to make faders instead of wheels for the intensity channels and i'm talking about the touchscreen userinterface 2

but also you can't move the wheels.

- Nederlands -
is het mogelijk om "faders" in plaats van "Wheels" temaken, voor de GOBO/COLOR/INTENSITY channels en dat voor de touchsrceen userinterface 2.
en als je een "wheel" hebt neer gezet moet je hem meteen goed zetten want je kan hem niet meer verplaatsen.

vriendelijke groet Emile ballard

AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Touchscreen / Userinterface 2

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

at the moment there are only wheels for the user interface 2.

there should be an option in the drop down menu top left corner so you can move buttons and wheels to the desired location on screen
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

yes I no but if you place the wheel you can't move the wheel anymore even with the "Move buttons/WHEEL" option on

now i see first you must 1.place the wheel and than you must 2.turn the option on.
if 1.turn the option on and than you 2.place the wheel you can't move the wheel.

AND I WANT FADERS!!!!

Greats, Emile Ballard :fs:
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

is it also posible to make like dedicated faders

example: i have 4 scans ch1: dimmer/stobe ch2: gobo ch3: tilt ch4: pan and ik want that 1fader serves CH 1/5/9/13 and only value 0 - 150 because that is mij Dimmer value

sorry for my terribly English but i try doing it i get better

Greats, Emile Ballard
djmaq
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 2.96h

Post by djmaq »

That's exactly what I'm searching for. If you have a touchscreen that can't handle more than one contact at one time (that means no multitouch) it's nearly impossible to turn these encoder wheels. (Haven't tried it with a multitouch display. Might be better but a multitouch screen is even more expensive as well).
So please please please give us an option to turn these encoders into faders. Is there a plan to do implement that?

greetz djmaq
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

No i don't have that problem you describe about the Single touch and multi touch.
the big issue for me is, if you place a encoder on your screen and drag the encoder you will get very fast at the end of you screen.

multitouch isn't expensive or yes it does but look at this screen ProLite T2250MTS it's realy cheap a 22"Multitouchscreen, Win7(with xp you only have a single touch beta driver)just for 250€ :D or 342 Dollar :shock:

And yes i did already maked a feature request look at the FSBT
http://www.freestylersupport.com/bugs/main_page.php issue 0000043

http://www.iiyama.com/nl_nl/producten/p ... 2250mts-1/

Greets

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”