These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

New features request

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
ljvc3010
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.21
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

New features request

Post by ljvc3010 »

Hi All

a few requests,
Firstly could we please get a window resize option for both the fixture creator and the submaster window,
especially the latter would work so much better for me with a full screen option. Come to think of it, would it be possible to have the
override buttons integrated with the submasters too oh and if we could get more scenes/sequences under every submaster that would be great too!
Finally can we get RGBA and RGBAW fixture support please, I can get you the level values if needed.

Thanks in advance and all the best

John

dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: New features request

Post by dmxlighting »

some of what you requested has been talked about in detail before. We still wait!
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
ljvc3010
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.21

Post by ljvc3010 »

dmxlighting wrote:some of what you requested has been talked about in detail before. We still wait!
Every little helps......
I have read this forum and know more subs have been mentioned before.... as it stands I'm seriously considdering changing from freestyler to either sunlite or (back to) lightjockey. However If Raph ever considdered going commercial with FS with better layouts and a timeline based control i know what I'd spend my 800 quid on
yofo
Pro...
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2

Post by yofo »

Hi u all, I need a timeline for my music synchronized with my lights more then ever right now, for a intro show, but this one is going to be hard I think, to get this thing going freestyler will have to have a music player built in probably with the waveform showing and then u can point where u want action to be under the waveform, this is my idea, almost like working with cubase / protools. the automation part, where u draw in the line or premade/steps whatever
:?
Mattotone
Android Dev (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: BETA

Post by Mattotone »

yofo wrote:Hi u all, I need a timeline for my music synchronized with my lights more then ever right now, for a intro show, but this one is going to be hard I think, to get this thing going freestyler will have to have a music player built in probably with the waveform showing and then u can point where u want action to be under the waveform, this is my idea, almost like working with cubase / protools. the automation part, where u draw in the line or premade/steps whatever
Please read.
http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... f=7&t=2243
Freestyler Addons www.120db.uk
Free Dropbox. 2GB account http://db.tt/J4c5G8C
$100 free credit @DigitalOcean Private Server: https://m.do.co/c/5c4a7c7d6693
Freestyler Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”