These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

[REQ] Disable sequence when set to "non repeat"

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
horstefan
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

[REQ] Disable sequence when set to "non repeat"

Post by horstefan »

Hello, i use freestyler with a bcf2000 and i noticed something last weekend

I was using a sequence that i set to "one time" instead of repeat
when the sequence ends the sequense remains on "play"
this required me to turn it off and on to use it again...

wouldnt it be better if sequences in this mode were automaticly stopped if its set to "one time" ?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Wempe

ps:

less important: when "one time" and "reverse" are both enabled the sequence wont run

dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: [REQ] Disable sequence when set to "non repeat"

Post by dmxlighting »

horstefan wrote: Hello, i use freestyler with a bcf2000 and i noticed something last weekend
Cool - best way of using FS (in my opinion!)
I was using a sequence that i set to "one time" instead of repeat
when the sequence ends the sequense remains on "play"
this required me to turn it off and on to use it again...
Yeah it does do this. I think it was designed to 'stack' sequences and play one after another and notthe same sequence over and other again.
wouldnt it be better if sequences in this mode were automaticly stopped if its set to "one time" ?
I understand what you want here. I don't think it will be changed though. Try using the submasters and the cue window together instead.
less important: when "one time" and "reverse" are both enabled the sequence wont run
I tried this and my experience was that the sequence would run but not stop. It was ignoringthe 'run one time' and just looping the sequence.
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”