These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Martin Destroyer X250 V2

Merril
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Martin Destroyer X250 V2

Post by Merril »

The built-in Martin Destroyer X250 did not match the fixtures I have, so I created new profiles for both Freestyler and Easyview3D. I didn't want to wipe out someone else's work, so I created a "v2" profile. It is still not completely accurate, because I was unable to get certain configurations to work with EasyView3D. I had to remove a couple parameters in both profiles to get the proper gobos and rotation to work between them. I will continue to work on it, and if I can improve it, I will post again. This version (V2) is much more accurate than the the current profile for Destoryer X250.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Martin Destroyer X250 V2

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Here for 3D files: Click Me
Merril
Just started using FS

Post by Merril »

I updated this one to include macros and changed a couple channels to gobo channels for better control.
I still can't get both gobo rotation and wheel rotation to occur in easyview3D automatically (via the "random" values), but otherwise this seems to work. I will post the 3D file in that forum topic (later).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beefy-stu
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/deconomix/photos_albums

Post by beefy-stu »

Good Job Merril, :D

I was going to create this myself, hopefully it will be included as the correct fixture including gobos soon. Locally I did tinker with the values for slowest rotation to 91 and 99 respectively to have a more noticeable difference between fast/Med and slow. How is the 3D file working out?
Diagnosing my way, one cable at a time.
Merril
Just started using FS

Post by Merril »

I made some more adjustments myself. I was having some stability issue with the latest version of freestyler and Easyview3D, but put 3D into windows7 compatibility mode and it seemed to help. Now I am able to tweak settings without Freestyler crashing on me. I'm not going to keep posting minor updates, but will if I make any major changes. I'll check to be sure the 3D file is in that topic.

Return to “Martin”