These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

SlimPAR™ 56

matt
Admin
FreeStyler Version: NULL
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: twitter.com/hankosky

SlimPAR™ 56

Post by matt »

Two fixture files for the SlimPAR.

3 Channel and 7 Channel.

Please consult Manual for Info about different modes.

*Untested*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matt Hankosky
twitter.com/hankosky
flickr.com/photos/mattxhank
matt
Admin
FreeStyler Version: NULL
Twitter: twitter.com/hankosky

Re: SlimPAR™ 56

Post by matt »

If you want Simple control, Set the fixture for the 3 Channel version and use that. It will be simple RGB control.
Matt Hankosky
twitter.com/hankosky
flickr.com/photos/mattxhank
jeffersonkim
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: jeffersonkim

Post by jeffersonkim »

THANKS!
zek
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.8

Post by zek »

Matt - Just tried using these .pff files and get "SlimPAR™ 56 (3 Channel) (or 7 Channel) .fxt : Input past end of file" when I try to add the fixtures to my list. This is my first weekend with freestyler, so it could be something I'm doing wrong, but can't get it figured out. I've tried re downloading both the 3 and 7 channel and get the same error. I can add any other fixtures, and I've closed down and restarted freestyler multiple times. Could the .pff files be corrupted? Hard to imaging since there has been so many dowloads with no other complaints...thoughts?
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Try these two.

It is the same as Matt just renamed and saved with a newer version of Fixture creator.
Chauvet_SlimPAR_56_(3 Channel).pff
Chauvet_SlimPAR_56_(7 Channel).pff

/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zek
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.8

Post by zek »

Dude - you rock! Those other files messed up freestyler so much I eventually had to reinstall the program (it eventually wouldn't even open with the old .pffs installed OR removed from the folder). Your .pffs worked perfectly. Thanks a bunch!
djjasonk
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler

Post by djjasonk »

I found some that gave me the same result. Infact everytime I try to add a fixture it does it. So I created one and saved it. It worked well, but I wanted the colors to show up for the gobos fs. So I opened back up and added all the colors. When I tried to add the fixture again in fs it gave me the same error. Went back to creator and opened the fixture again and had 5 of the 15 colors pop up as missing and everything else was gone or in the wrong place. What am I doing wrong and how come I can't download the files that are posted here
DJ B-Rad
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.2

Post by DJ B-Rad »

I'm new to freestyler. I have chauvet slim par 56 lights. When I try to add the above fixtures I get an "Input past end of file" Error... But the fixtures still appear in my list of fixtures. Any idea why I am getting this error? The version of freestyler that I am using is 3.5.2 Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
djjasonk

Post by djjasonk »

DJ B-Rad wrote:I'm new to freestyler. I have chauvet slim par 56 lights. When I try to add the above fixtures I get an "Input past end of file" Error... But the fixtures still appear in my list of fixtures. Any idea why I am getting this error? The version of freestyler that I am using is 3.5.2 Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Try to replace the fixture library. Their already in there and it solved my probs except for one fixture. I just mapped it myself.
djjasonk

Post by djjasonk »

Here it is. Move the old one to another folder just in case and add the fixtures that you need. Thats what I did and everything has been pretty good. Good Luck

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4528
atriker
FreeStyler Version: 4

Post by atriker »

thanks
ctacke25
FreeStyler Version: 3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Post by ctacke25 »

For some reason my Chauvet Slimpar 56 fixtures are not responding when setting my fixtures to 7-ch. I can set them to 3-ch when using the fixture file that Matt created and it will allow me to set the RGB values but not strobe and fade. If anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful. Thanks!
MTOakey
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Church
Twitter: www.twitter.com/MTOakey
Instagram: MTOakey

Post by MTOakey »

Greetings all, I am trying desperately to get any response out of a Chauvet Slimpar 56 connected to my Win11 laptop with a USB>DMX cable {selected Enttec Open DMX driver}, the cable lights are going crazy telling me I have DMX activity on the line, I have tried both the 3 ch and the ch 7 profiles, set the par as dmx 10, added the fixture and patched it I think correctly, yet no light is produced...
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Return to “Chauvet”