These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Pro Shop/ Showtech Australia LED Strip EA-8080

imagination
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Pro Shop/ Showtech Australia LED Strip EA-8080

Post by imagination »

Hi,

We recently purchased 3 LED STRIPS and an enttec usb/dmx interface and were recommended to download freestyler. Unfortunatley the fixtures have not already been created and in trying to do so have found no such luck in getting them to cooperate/function using freestyler and fixture creator.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the PRO SHOP range of lighting fixtures and could give any tips or advice on how to enter the strip into freestyler and gain functionality.

I found the manual on the http://www.showtech.com.au website and have it attached as well as our attemp at patching it into fixture creator..

If someone could give us some tips or pointers as to what we may be doing wrong, or if someone has this fixture in there own library and would like to share - we would be extremely grateful!

thanks guys...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Pro Shop/ Showtech Australia LED Strip EA-8080

Post by Spirit »

Hi,

First all you dont need to be a Rocket engineer to Understand how FC works.
You also dont need to Know a Specfic Range of Fixtures The PDF or manual says it all, it all goes about the Channel Function.its realy easy.
but there is a Strange thing because both the PDF files says something else About the Channels.

So i'm not sure what would be correct.
but i would assume you also Have had a Manual With the Device.

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
imagination
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Pro Shop/ Showtech Australia LED Strip EA-8080

Post by imagination »

Yeah i noticed the difference between the two pdfs the manual that came with the fixture says that channel one is function select, 2 - red 3 - green and 4 blue.

The manual i have is the same as the pdf copy attached with channels as stated above. Maybe im missing something...

Return to “Showtec”