These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus

dj_facet
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus

Post by dj_facet »

This is only my second fixture I've created from scratch, seeing I couldn't find one for the ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus. Included are all the color, gobo and fixture images needed. There are several macros to utilize the three pairs of sixteen each color changes, color fades and sound changes. As well as 64 color macros and custom sliders for strobing effects. I'm sure there may be some improvements that can be made, but it works fine for what I need at the moment. If you need this fixture, I hope this helps you. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dj_facet on May 18th, 2018, 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus

Post by Rod_Horning »

Thank you for sharing.

To save you a little work in the future use the Export feature of the Fixture Creator. This puts everything for a fixture into 1 file. When someone downloads and Imports the fixture all of the colors, gobos, etc. are placed in the proper folders.
dj_facet
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus

Post by dj_facet »

Thanks for the tip Rod. I never caught the export option in the menu and was unaware of it. I updated my attachment with the .pff exported from fixture creator. Thanks again for the tip.

Return to “American DJ”