These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

American DJ Galaxian Sky

GaryBonaducci
DJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

American DJ Galaxian Sky

Post by GaryBonaducci »

Here's a fixture file for the American DJ Galaxian Sky.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pypeland
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.8

Re: American DJ Galaxian Sky

Post by pypeland »

Hi Gary,

I am finally replying to your ADJ Galaxian SKY.pff

I have the manual for the device in front of me and comparing it to the fixture file you sent. I also have the unit hooked up to Freestyler so I can test function.

The file is working, it seems like most control is under the MACROS window, as the GOBOS window seems worthless because it is included in the MACROS window. I also have LAMP on and off and BEAM percentage scale. Is there any purpose of GOBOS window? Is there anything I can do with those 20 red X's that I cannot with the 20 red X's in the Macros Window (rows 2 and 3)?

My only other question, as far as programming goes, is with this unit, I have the option to view 18 preset "shows". In particular, show 18 is actually gobo number 6 with a vertical up and down motion that is fast enough to look smooth like waves in open water. I try to mimic this show with the functions and given in my Macros window and cannot duplicate it. One would think that I should be able to emulate all "shows" that come programmed in unit, controllable from buttons on back of unit. Or, is there a way to incorporate these preset shows into the fixture file?

It would be nice to choose one of these shows, and also adjust the speeds of the movements that it is applying.

Any suggestions help please?

Also, I need to get a GOOD tutorial on making sequences with all fixtures added, saving them, running them on cue, and also making a Black Out button that one can click as needed.....then load next sequewnce and start it on cue as well.

thanks hope to hear back soon.
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Hej pypeland

Have you been looking on the wiki.

http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/t ... playground

/Jan
pypeland

Post by pypeland »

Yes and learning some.
can anyone tell me how to rig up the BlackOut option to shut off my strobe Am DJ Mega Flash. i is 2 channel. ? ignore blackout not checked.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

hi there is no Blackout value on your fixture.

look at this to add the blackout value

http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... figuration

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
pypeland

Post by pypeland »

Hi, thanks for replying.

American DJ Mega Flash dmx is 2 channel. I look at my fixture file. Here is what I have.
Total Channels 2
Strobe Ch 1 Off 0 low 1 med 128 high 255
Intensity channel 2 min 0 max 255

Freestyler will NOT black it out with blackout button.

Also, the Galaxian Sky fixture file will not Blackout. It may be my error as to why, but I am assuming the fixture file sent at start of this thread is accurate. I AM LOST..please advice anyone.

I have invested hours in the wiki and am not making much progress...not sure if it is insufficient to a novice freestyler or I am a dumbass, which I doubt but I certainly have had my moments....what i need is to sit on the phone with an expert and have him or her walk me through setting up a few homemade scenes and sequences, saving them, cueing them (mostly to be changed manually with click of mouse), executing, and blacking out at the click of the mouse.
pypeland

Post by pypeland »

i guess there are no takers...
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

slide intensity sliders to 0 save the sequence add it to your overide buttons then click it to black out and click it again to restore or right click select flash then it will blackout aslong as you are holding it.....
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
Mattotone
Android Dev (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: BETA
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mattotone »

open the fixture in fixture creator:
in the shutter channel add 1, closed 0 open 255
Freestyler Addons www.120db.uk
Free Dropbox. 2GB account http://db.tt/J4c5G8C
$100 free credit @DigitalOcean Private Server: https://m.do.co/c/5c4a7c7d6693
Freestyler Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024

Return to “American DJ”