These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Newbie help Topic is solved

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
yyopsgen
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1

Newbie help

Post by yyopsgen »

Evening all, I've been using freestyler for a few months now and have successfully created fixtures and can control my moving heads from ebay, my old colour changers and last night my old njd datamoon however, the datamoon is rather awkward and the beam rotate motor is on a channel of its own but doesn't have any automatic movement... 0-255 is a different degree so when you use the slider it turns to the degree associated with the selected value... knowone wants to sit all night and play with the slider however I have no idea of the solution. Can I create a macro in fixture creator which sends a random value to the channel every second as that would solve it or is there something else?? I have successfully got the gobo channel changing to sound to light but beam rotation channel is slider only at mo

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Newbie help

Post by Partyman »

Just create a sequence with about six steps at different settings then have it loop. Choose straight or random and will also be able to do S2L if you choose to.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”