These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Many question from a begginer in dmx

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
villeric
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control
Twitter: twitter.com/
Instagram: villeric

Many question from a begginer in dmx

Post by villeric »

Reve-production is supported by freestyler but it doesn't seem to exist anymore... Where can I find the driver for my windows 10 computer?

How can I see the 3D of the light, I do not find it on the website...

Is there a function to program my light to go only 180 degree instead of 360 and light up a wall in the back

Is the Kinta from Chauvet exist already in the fixture? I do not find it... I've only found my strobe and my 6 American DJ spot 250.

And finally, what should I buy to control my fixtures with Freestyler for Android and program my fixture with my android phone or tablet?

Thanks for your precious help

A desperate guy that wanna learn dmx stuff

xever
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!
Twitter: www.120db.uk

Re: Many question from a begginer in dmx

Post by xever »

#The 3D visualiser can be installed during the Freestyler installation, reinstall freestyler and select that easyview 3d is also installed, The Wiki has a good tutorial on how it can be used.

#Go to Freetyler Setup -> Prefences, Pan/Tilt resize.
Yoy can then set a global limit on pan tilt, this may be what you are needing, else you may want to make a version of your sequences that are front facing only.

#You may need to create your own fixture, the wiki has a tutorial on fixture creation.

#For Android you will need a wireless router that is connected to both your laptop/pc and your Android device.
Ensure your windows firewall allows Freestyler access.
The android app will automaticallt find and configure itself.
Get the Freestyler Remote App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024

Freestyler 3rd Party Addons
www.120db.uk

Return to “FreeStyler Software”