These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Lights Mirroring? - Issue with sequences

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Katniss2Everdeen
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Lights Mirroring? - Issue with sequences

Post by Katniss2Everdeen »

Hi, I'm new to FreeStyler, so if this is simple I apologize. So I have 4 wash lights of the same make model and brand. I created a custom fixture for them and it works great. I record a sequence for a single light, play it back and the one light that I choose works as expected. However when I open up the Cuelist and run the sequence there, and run a sequence for the first light, the fourth light copies the first, and same for the second and the third. I've triple checked that the lights are NOT in the sequence. When I edit the sequence and run through the steps only the initial light that was selected is changing. I've looked around and couple seem to find a solution or anyone else having this issue. I apologize if I'm blind and it's right in front of me. Any help that can be provided would be amazing. Thank you all so much! Go FreeStyler!

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Lights Mirroring? - Issue with sequences

Post by Partyman »

Please make sure that all lights have their own address. Can you post a freestyler backup file so that we can take a look?
Katniss2Everdeen
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Lights Mirroring? - Issue with sequences

Post by Katniss2Everdeen »

The link for it is here: http://atheria.org/backup.fbf

I did use auto addressing, and can control the lights individually just fine, when editing the sequence I only record for one light and it responds properly. But as soon as I run the sequence in the Cuelist the issue occurs.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”