These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Please more cues (sequences)

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
alexandrosmegareas
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.0
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Please more cues (sequences)

Post by alexandrosmegareas »

I know that normally i have to work with submasters and cuelists but in most of all lighting applications that I have used Freestyler, I just use the cues (sequences) and nothing else. It is a fast, reliable and good solution for every application. The best is that I record 20 cues, put them in a touch screen with 30 - 60 buttons and that is all. Then anybody can play all night without having to have nowledge about lighting, cuelists, submasters etc. So what I am asking is if There is a way having more than 20 cues (sequences) in a single window (and of course in a single page on the touch screen).
:fs: :fs: :fs:

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Please more cues (sequences)

Post by Partyman »

Everything that you are asking for is already available in many ways. whether touchscreen or midi you can do a lot more than 20 per page.
The software has many built in ways to do multi-level programming, the deeper you dive in the more you can get out of Freestyler.
You can setup a touchscreen to do exactly what you want and have very complex control on 1 page of touchscreen or midi controller. The sequence window is more of a programming tool than a live control unit 9although it can be used as such.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”