These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Séquence création for a newbie

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Rico59
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Séquence création for a newbie

Post by Rico59 »

Good morning all I am a new freestyler user I am team of 6 led dress lyres, 4 by rgb LED and a cameo giba bar I would like to create sequences that I can launch directly from the keyboard of the pc Here is what I would like to create: Strobe sequence with my leaves and with movement of my lyres Sequence of movement of my lyres with rainbow effect roller change and color change of my pars How should I do it ? I tested by creating a sequence but the movements (which I created with an automatic shape) do not execute Can you give me the correct procedure? Thank you in advance

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Séquence création for a newbie

Post by Partyman »

Which version of Freestyler are you using? I believe there are issues with 4.0.
Please uninstall completely and retry with 3.6xx. Please report if problems are still present.
Rico59

Post by Rico59 »

Yes its the 4.0 version

I will rest with 3.6
Rico59

Post by Rico59 »

Hello

I have tested with 3.6 and it s the same problem...

Please help...
Rico59

Post by Rico59 »

Hello everybody

I Come back To you becaude i am lost...
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

The best advice I can give is to start with 1 fixture and 1 DMX cable. Connect the one light and try to program sequences for the one light. Once you feel comfortable with what you are doing then add fixtures and expand . As a noob it is very difficult to setup an entire string of lights and expect perfect results. By learning to program 1 fixture you will learn the nuances of the software. When doing multiple lights there are many factors which can rear their head that have nothing to do with the software (channel modes, addressing issues, termination,...).
I am glad to help but have no idea of your setup and am not familiar with your fixtures. Maybe you can post your backup file here and I can take a look. Please also post your fixture channel diagrams.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”