These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Enter Chinese will be displayed as "?"

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
thsel
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.51
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Enter Chinese will be displayed as "?"

Post by thsel »

I am a lighting engineer from China.
This article was translated from Google, and there will inevitably be errors in writing, please forgive me.
I have a question:
In the Freestyler 3.6.35 version, the software supports Chinese catalogs very well, which is of great help to lighting engineers in China.
But in the latest version 3.6.51, Chinese directories cannot be displayed properly, and all Chinese directories display errors.
I also hope that engineers will use the UTF-8 format to compile in the process of developing software in order to better support Chinese directories.
If possible, please strengthen your support for the Chinese interface.
If possible, I hope the engineers can summarize the English menu names and functions in the software into a table. I would like to gather the lighting engineers and university teachers around me to translate the English menu in Chinese so that you can add Chinese to the display language option. Get more love of lighting engineers in China.
My email is: admin@thsel.com
Finally, thank you for writing such a convenient and practical lighting control software.

我是来自中国的一位灯光师。
这篇文章使用的是谷歌翻译过来的,难免会有文笔错误的地方,请见谅。
我有一个问题:
在Freestyler3.6.35这个版本中软件对中文目录的支持还是很好的,这一点对中国地区的灯光师有很大的帮助。
但是现在最新版3.6.51中出现了无法正常显示中文目录,所有的中文目录都显示错误。
还希望工程师在开发软件的过程中使用UTF-8格式来进行编译,以便更好的支持中文目录。
如果可以,还请加强对中文界面的支持。
如果可以,希望工程师可以将软件中的英文菜单名称及功能汇总成表格,我愿集合身边的灯光师及大学的老师对英文菜单进行中文翻译,以便您可以在显示语言选项上加入中文,这将获得更多中国地区灯光师的喜爱。
我的电子邮箱是:admin@thsel.com
最后,感谢你们编写了这么方便实用的灯光控制软件。

Motsik
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/motsik

Re: Enter Chinese will be displayed as "?"

Post by Motsik »

Recently, only english language supported.
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Enter Chinese will be displayed as "?"

Post by Nathanrs93 »

thsel wrote: February 29th, 2020, 5:41 pm I am a lighting engineer from China.
This article was translated from Google, and there will inevitably be errors in writing, please forgive me.
I have a question:
In the Freestyler 3.6.35 version, the software supports Chinese catalogs very well, which is of great help to lighting engineers in China.
But in the latest version 3.6.51, Chinese directories cannot be displayed properly, and all Chinese directories display errors.
I also hope that engineers will use the UTF-8 format to compile in the process of developing software in order to better support Chinese directories.
If possible, please strengthen your support for the Chinese interface.
If possible, I hope the engineers can summarize the English menu names and functions in the software into a table. I would like to gather the lighting engineers and university teachers around me to translate the English menu in Chinese so that you can add Chinese to the display language option. Get more love of lighting engineers in China.
My email is: admin@thsel.com
Finally, thank you for writing such a convenient and practical lighting control software.

我是来自中国的一位灯光师。
这篇文章使用的是谷歌翻译过来的,难免会有文笔错误的地方,请见谅。
我有一个问题:
在Freestyler3.6.35这个版本中软件对中文目录的支持还是很好的,这一点对中国地区的灯光师有很大的帮助。
但是现在最新版3.6.51中出现了无法正常显示中文目录,所有的中文目录都显示错误。
还希望工程师在开发软件的过程中使用UTF-8格式来进行编译,以便更好的支持中文目录。
如果可以,还请加强对中文界面的支持。
如果可以,希望工程师可以将软件中的英文菜单名称及功能汇总成表格,我愿集合身边的灯光师及大学的老师对英文菜单进行中文翻译,以便您可以在显示语言选项上加入中文,这将获得更多中国地区灯光师的喜爱。
我的电子邮箱是:admin@thsel.com
最后,感谢你们编写了这么方便实用的灯光控制软件。
We do try our best to help everyone, but please understand the software is only written and coded by one person. We are more than happy to help you in regards to what we can and we always try and get chinese lighting manfactures to send manuals, so we can create proper fixtures for our members.

If you need anything adding to the software, then please report it here and the owner should be able to help:
https://www.freestylersupport.com/bugs/my_view_page.php

You will need to register to submit anything, unfortunately.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”