These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Random Sequences or Cues by sound2 light

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Jochen
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Random Sequences or Cues by sound2 light

Post by Jochen »

Hey,
after days i got freestyler to do what i want. Thanx to this forum! The last Challenge i got is to handle with random sequences/ gobos etc.
My aim: Run the sound to light modus an play random scenes combined with random colour or gobo changes in an endless loop.

- I made different cues with gobo (8 gobo sequences), colour (8 clour sequences), moves (4 Moves sequences).
- Sound to light is working
- the only problem that i have is that i cant find the random function

1. I tried the random steps function in a scene. i programmed 8 colour steps in a scene an set the scene to random. i thought at the end of the scene the colour had changed but it allways ends with the same colour. i see the steps random working. What did i something wrong?
2. Is there a change to play 2 or 3 cues seperately in random mode?
3. when i´m in a single cue is there a chance to play the scenes in a different order?
4. I understand the multicue button a bit. But if i press more than one cue there is absolutley chaos in the cue window.
5. when i loop the whole cue and set just one cue to loop off than it gets stuck in this loop. It also stuck in a loop when i set the random function and loop off.

It seems like a completely bug for me. I Checked every tutorial but i didn´t find very much to random functions...

Any Help?
Regards, Jochen

Return to “FreeStyler Software”