These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

3D Sunlight Easy Magic View + FreeStyler

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
dataline2807
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.50
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

3D Sunlight Easy Magic View + FreeStyler

Post by dataline2807 »

Hello! I am from Ukraine and this topic is so hard for me.
Help me please.
For example, one company has a backup of freestyler with all its instruments and sequences, etc., And this company also has a 3D Easy Magic View, this scene is associated with FreeStyler. I need to create new sequences and programs for lighting using Easy View, but what files will the company have to send to me so that I can manipulate the fixtures, and at the same time my actions from fixtures will be displayed in Easy View?

Pleas, I really need speed help with this question.
BIG THANKS!!!

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: 3D Sunlight Easy Magic View + FreeStyler

Post by Partyman »

You will need to make sure all of the fixtures you are using in Freestyler are available in the 3D View (if not you will have to create a fixture or edit an existing fixture). You will then need to load those fixtures to the same addresses in the 3D View. In the "Universe patch" of 3D View select Freestyler. You should now be able to use it.
The 3D view view is a fantastic way of being able to do offline programming but it needs a lot of setup to work properly and give you true representations
dataline2807
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.50
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by dataline2807 »

Partyman wrote: October 8th, 2019, 6:48 am You will need to make sure all of the fixtures you are using in Freestyler are available in the 3D View (if not you will have to create a fixture or edit an existing fixture). You will then need to load those fixtures to the same addresses in the 3D View. In the "Universe patch" of 3D View select Freestyler. You should now be able to use it.
The 3D view view is a fantastic way of being able to do offline programming but it needs a lot of setup to work properly and give you true representations
Thank you, the company should send me a saved file from 3D Easy View with a scene related to Freestyler, as well as a backup with devices from Freestyler, right?
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

I hope so for you

Return to “FreeStyler Software”