These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Pan /tilt / Dmx

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
fx4sky
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Pan /tilt / Dmx

Post by fx4sky »

Bonjour à tous,

J'aurais deux questions pour les habitués de freestyler (et en tant que débutant)

Q1 matérielle : J'ai 4 lyres connectées en series en DMX et les lyres 3 et 4 ont des "sursauts" mouvements et lumières qui ont des micro coupures.

Pensez vous que ce soit mon cable DMX en cause ? D'où peut provenir le problème sachant que sur les 2 premières lyres aucun problème. ( boitier open DMX enttec)

Q2 : J'ai crée ma scène sous easy view avec les dimensions de la salle et les fixtures correspondantes dans Freestyler.

J'aimerai savoir comment réaliser un cercle ou un rectangle avec le PAN/Tilt de Freestyler en fonction de l'espace disponible réellement dans ma salle.

Je ne sais pas si c'est très facile à comprendre.
J'aimerai que quand je choisir un cercle sur pan/tilt que ce même cercle soit réalisé par mes lyres en fonction de l'espace disponible au sol.

Est ce possible ? ou le problème est mal posé ?

Je mets une image avec mes réglages actuels :

Actuellement les lyres font bien le cercle ou le rectangle mais sur les murs et pas sur le sol.

Désolé pour mes faibles informations car je débute avec ma petite configuration a la maison.

Je vous remercie par avance de m'avoir lu et je remercie ceux qui pourront m'envoyer quelques éléments de reponses ou Tuto pour les réglages de base scene lyres :)

Cordialement

Jean

------------------------

Good morning, everyone,

I have two questions for freestyler regulars (and as a beginner)

Q1 hardware: I have 4 hoses connected in series in DMX and hoses 3 and 4 have "jolts" movements and lights that have micro cuts.

Do you think it's my DMX cable involved? Where can the problem come from knowing that on the first 2 lyres no problem. (open DMX box enttec)

Q2 : I created my scene under easy view with the dimensions of the room and the corresponding fixtures in Freestyler.

I would like to know how to make a circle or rectangle with Freestyler's PAN/Tilt based on the actual space available in my room.

I don't know if this is very easy to understand.
I would like that when I choose a circle on pan/tilt that this same circle be made by my lyres according to the space available on the ground.

Is this possible? Or is the problem misplaced?

I put an image with my current settings:

Nowadays, the lyres do the circle or rectangle well but on the walls and not on the floor.

Sorry for my poor information as I'm starting with my little configuration at home.

I thank you in advance for reading me and I thank those who will be able to send me some answers or Tuto for the basic settings scene lyres :)

Sincerely

Jean

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Pan /tilt / Dmx

Post by Partyman »

You will need to greatly reduce the size of your circle then drag the circle in the area until it is where you want (do this for each fixture). Each fixture will need its own address, it will be very difficult if they are all addressed the same
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Pan /tilt / Dmx

Post by Partyman »

Also try hooking up 1 fixture at a time and find out where your problem lies, it sounds like a bad cable in the mix.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”