These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Freestyler Software und KINGSO 18W DMX512 RGB Sound

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
OpaAndy
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3649
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Freestyler Software und KINGSO 18W DMX512 RGB Sound

Post by OpaAndy »

Hallo liebe Gemeinde,

also bislang hab ich noch nie was mit Licht gemacht.

Da ich aber in einige Wochen eine Veranstaltung habe, bei der ich auch Licht aufbauen muß, kaufe ich mir jetzt so nach und nach ein paar Lichteffekte.
Den Anfang habe ich mit dem Produkt KINGSO 18W DMX512 RGB Sound (https://www.amazon.com/KINGSO-Changing- ... B018GCYCDY) gemacht. Ist nix besonderes, aber erfüllt seinen Zweck.
Da dieser Effekt auch DMX hat hab ich mir dazu folgendes gekauft: Usbtodmx512 Interface Adapter Satge Beleuchtung Controller Dimmer Dmx512 (https://www.ebay.de/itm/123412648719)
und die kostenlose Software freestyler dmx (http://www.freestylerdmx.be/) besorgt.

Nun versuche ich den Effekt Kingso in die Software zu integrieren. Habe bislang den Usbtodmx512 installiert. Ich hoffe mal das ich das soweit richtig gemacht habe. Angezeigt wird dieser aber.
Den Effekt finde ich aber nicht in der Bibliothek in der Software. Dort sind eine Menge angegeben, aber den den ich gekauft habe ist nicht dabei.

Was mach ich nun, wie finde ich nun den richtigen Effekt um den auch über dmx ansteuern zu können.

Hoffe es gibt hier leute die mir dabei helfen können.

LG
Andy

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Freestyler Software und KINGSO 18W DMX512 RGB Sound

Post by Jan_K »

Please upload the user manual.

We need the DMX table to be able to help you.

/Jan
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

You can eventually test it with the 7 channel fixture from this post.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2945
OpaAndy
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3649
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by OpaAndy »

Jan_K wrote: November 29th, 2018, 6:29 am Please upload the user manual.

We need the DMX table to be able to help you.

/Jan
Hallo
erstmal herzlichen Dank für die Antwort. Da ich leider der englischen Sprache nicht mächtig bin, mußte ich Ihre Antwort per google Übersetzer ins Deutsche übersetzen. Ich hoffe das ich Ihre Antwort richtig verstanden habe.
Anbei nun die Bedienungsanleitung des DMX Controllers und des Lichteffektes als pdf Datei.

Da ich ja wie schon gesagt der englischen Sprache nicht mächtig bin, habe ich diesen deutschen Text auch noch mal per google Übersetzer übersetzen lassen. Ich hoffe das man das versteht was ich meine.

Andy

Hello
First of all thank you for the answer. Unfortunately I do not speak English, so I had to translate your answer into German via google translator. I hope I understood your answer correctly.
Here are the operating instructions of the DMX controller and the lighting effect as a pdf file.

Since I am not able to speak the English language as I already said, I also had this German text translated by google translator. I hope you understand what I mean.

Andy
combinepdf.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Hej again

I can see that there is not enough information in your pdf.

We need the DMX table for the KINGSO 18W.
This table is a list of functionality for each of the 7 channals.

Ch1 : xxx
Ch2 : xxxx
Ch3 : xxxxx
Ch7 : xxxxxx

/Jan
Laudrin
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Laudrin »

(English below)

Hallo Andy,

ohne Kenntnis der englischen Sprache macht es meist wenig Spaß mit Lichteffekten aus China. ;-)

Das PDF ist wirklich nicht sehr hilfreich, der erste Teil ist für die Installation Deines USB-Interfaces, der zweite gibt nur Auskunft über das Bedien-Panel. Keine Info, welcher DMX-Kanal was steuert, und das ist die Info, die Du brauchst, um das Fixture zu steuern, egal ob mit FreeStyler, günstigem Lichtpult oder Fullsize GrandMA 2.

Probier mal das angefügte von mir erstellte Fixture File für den oder einen wahrscheinlich baugleichen Effekt. Entweder entpacken und die beiden Dateien in Dein FreeStyler-Fixtures-Unterverzeichnis kopieren oder über die Import-Funktion vom FixtureCreator gehen.

China Derby 9x3W LED.zip

Gib bitte auf jeden Fall Feedback, ob es funktioniert hat oder nicht, das motiviert die Forenteilnehmer (mich eingeschlossen) zu weiterer Unterstützung und hilft auch anderen, die nach Lösungen für ähnliche Probleme suchen.

Viele Grüße Denis (Laudrin)

====

I explained to Andy what information is missing in case he did not understand Jan_K's post explaining the need for a DMX table. The fixture file I included should do the job, but from time to time the China fixtures have slightly different DMX tables.

I did not check the additional fixture files from the forum, but if the fixture file is still missing, it can be included in the new fixture files. A fixture image is included, too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”