These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Help Please - FreeStyler start, opens AutoCAD configuration

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Goatrancer
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Help Please - FreeStyler start, opens AutoCAD configuration

Post by Goatrancer »

Hello,
I have the following problem and urgently hope for help:
After I set up my operating system (Win7 64bit) and have now installed Freestyler, I get when opening, 4x consecutively a message from AutCAD_2015 "Please wait while Windows AutoCAD Architecture 2015 - German configured. From AutoCAD comes then the error message '.NET 4.5 is not installed', but probably nothing to do with the actual problem has (I think). I have to quit these two windows 4 times before FreeStyler then configures and starts.
However, then comes the error message that FreeStyler does not find the file 'USBDMXSI.dll'. However, the file is in the instalation folder.....!
I have already installed FreeStyler several times without any problems, but now I am going crazy ....., all night I tried to solve the problem alone.... :? :? :? :(
Please help me, I have no idea what else I can do :roll:
I am German and apologize for my bad grammar :oops: :roll:
Thanks, Andre
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Help Please - FreeStyler start, opens AutoCAD configuration

Post by Partyman »

Freestyler requires dot net framework 3.5 to operate. I would start by installing that then move forward
buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Post by buttza »

Agreed.

After .NET installed restart. Also if Freestyler still doesn't work after, the just reinstall Freestyler.
Tronnyi
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by Tronnyi »

I've got pretty much the same issues, reinstalled Freestyler multiple times, had net framework 4.7 installed already and AutoCad is not installed anymore (uninstalling was a bit tricky, even cleared the registry with ccleaner though)
Has someone already found a solution to this? I think the issue might be caused by an AutoCad feature called Freestyle.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”