These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

20 Sequences

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
djdeividi
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 1.0
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

20 Sequences

Post by djdeividi »

Hi Guys,
I'm on a touchscreen monitor and would like to use more than 20 cue sequences in the restricted freestyler. how to make?

Laudrin
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: 20 Sequences

Post by Laudrin »

Hey djdeividi, did you already try to accomplish what you want with the Cuelist Buttons?

You can place up to 16 cuelists in one cuelist tab and at judging from the setup options, you can have up to 6 cuelist tabs. So that would be a massive amount of 20×16×6 = 1920 sequences you can choose from. :D

I'm not sure if the external control is fixed for the first 32 cuelists or if they are relative to the cuelist tab you're on, but even if not, there would be 20×32 = 640 sequences right at your fingertips. :-)

I think there's also an option to have different cuelists running simultaneously, but I'm not certain how that works.

Of course you can always use submasters for letting various single sequences run together instead of the cue window.

Hope that helps and if so, it would be nice if you could provide a short feedback how you managed to organize your list so that others (including me) could learn from it! :-)

Of course if that was not your intended way of doing it or if there are further problems, please feel free to ask again or in detail.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”