These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Pulsating fixture

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
tfmeier
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Pulsating fixture

Post by tfmeier »

I have a simple LED cube with 3 channels - Red, Green, Blue and have successfully created a fixture.

I'd like to create a sequence/cue... for the light to "pulse". Say I want it to pulse in red color meaning the fixture is off and as I fire this signal the light starts to turn red, progressively turns brighter before going back to 0 - almost like a sine wave type curve - probably going from 0 to 255 and back to 0.

Along the same lines the default state of the light should be blacked out so only shows a color if triggered.

Can something like this be done with Freestyler or is this material for other software like LightJams etc.?

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Pulsating fixture

Post by Partyman »

Just create a 2 step sequence with fade times to match what you would like to see. Please read then wiki on how to make sequences
tfmeier
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Pulsating fixture

Post by tfmeier »

Thanks. Will try that

Return to “FreeStyler Software”