These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Suddenly big problems with the cue buttons

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
hahatoni
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Suddenly big problems with the cue buttons

Post by hahatoni »

Hi!

I am a new user of FreeStyler. The last days I programmed my sequences and put it in the cue list and created a button for each.
To this day it worked properly. I clicked a button, it got blue and the sequence began to run. But now I can't click any button. Nothing happens. Also the play-button (on the left side) doesn't change from stop to play.If I click manually it switches to play, but if I stop it, the lights run along.
I control FreeStyler via a Musicsoftware with Midi NoteOn / Off commands. Also this doesn't work anymore. I didn't change anything at the system.
I run a fresh installed Windows 10. I also deinstalled FreeStyler and reinstalled. It's always the same Problem!

Has anyone a idea? Thank you very much!

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Suddenly big problems with the cue buttons

Post by Partyman »

Do you have manual control over fixtures? Is USB dongle being recognized and functioning?

No versions have changed and seldom does any software make changes on its own. I would assume it is a driver issue which changed with a windows update. That is why I ask if the USB dongle is working as it should be.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”