These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Magic 3D view not showing

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
GuillermoLamas
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Magic 3D view not showing

Post by GuillermoLamas »

I've been having a problem with the Magic 3D. The issue is that it doesn't work at all, I mean, I can't even run it from the freestyler. When I select the fixtures, I've seen, that it should appear the button to open the Magic 3D, the thing is, it doesn't happen.

Since a picture says more than a thousand words, I'll just show you what the problem is:

I'm not the one who installed the program, therefore I don't know if it was selected the option to install it automatically. I assume the guy did it, as it was him who told me thing wan't working. Nevertheless, I tried to unistall it and reinstall, but no progress was made. So, if anyone can give me an insight, will be much appreciated. Also, if you got any trouble to understand my english, be patient, as it's not my first language :)

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Magic 3D view not showing

Post by Partyman »

just reinstall and make sure that you follow the installation procedure. You will not lose any settings by reinstalling
GuillermoLamas
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by GuillermoLamas »

How's that? Is there any kind of reinstall option? Or i just need to uninstall and install it normally?
Won't that mess with custom fixtures? The last guy was the one who got the fixtures for our moving heads, which, i've checked, are absolutely not-locatable at all. Won't I loose them?
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

nope! dont have to uninstall either. When you reinstall it will give you instructions on how to install the 3d visualizer. All of your fixtures will remain just as you left them

Return to “FreeStyler Software”