These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

courbe de bézier

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
minou
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

courbe de bézier

Post by minou »

Bonjour à tous
Je cherche le moyen de mettre des fichier courbe de Bézier dans une cueslist pour pouvoir les lancer sans aller sur l'éditeur de courbe, j’ai regardé le forum mais je n’ai pas trop trouvé on en parle mais pas encore vu comment le faire alors si une personne sympa pouvait me le dire ce serais très bien. Avec la traduction anglaise ce n'est pas évident par moment
Merci
Hello everyone
I'm looking for a way to put Bézier curve file in a cueslist to be able to launch them without going on the curve editor, I looked at the forum but I did not find too much one talks about it but not yet seen how the then if a nice person could tell me it would be fine. With the English translation it is not obvious at times
Thank you

minou
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: courbe de bézier

Post by minou »

problem solved incredible the power of the stage editor with the bezier curve and the fx I'm having fun like crazy

Return to “FreeStyler Software”