These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Korg NanoKontrol2 et Freestyler sur Win XP !

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Ticouned
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

Korg NanoKontrol2 et Freestyler sur Win XP !

Post by Ticouned »

Original message ; Bonsoir à tous ,

J'écris mon post en français , avec une traduction en anglais en dessous car mon anglais de base, n'est pas bon !
Merci de votre compréhension ;)

J'ai une version récente de freestyler 512 installée sur un portable avec XP pro ! Celui-ci fonctionne nickel, seulement ne reconnait pas mon Korg "NanoKontrol2" . J'ai correctement installé les drivers ( "drivers was installed properly " ) , mais il n'est pas visible par le "Korg Editor " ... Me manque t il un driver supplémentaire pour faire fonctionner correctement mon NanoKontrol2 avec win XP ?

nb : sur mon autre PC, avec win 7 , tout fonctionne parfaitement ! Mais je veux l'installer sur mon portable avec XP, car c'est celui là que j'utilise pour le travail ! Merci à vous pour votre aide.

English Traduction :

Good evening everyone ,

I write my post in French, with a translation in English below because my basic English, is not good!
Thank you for your understanding ;)

I have a recent version of freestyler 512 installed on a laptop with XP pro! This one works nickel, only does not recognize my Korg "NanoKontrol2". I have correctly installed the drivers ("drivers was installed properly"), but it is not visible by the "Korg Editor" ... I miss an extra driver to run correctly my NanoKontrol2 with win XP?

Nb: on my other PC, with win 7, everything works perfectly! But I want to install it on my laptop with XP, because this is the one I use for work! Thank you for your help.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”