These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

ARTNET2DMX ENttec pro bug

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
An1j21
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

ARTNET2DMX ENttec pro bug

Post by An1j21 »

Hi, first I tried the bug tracking system, as someone else reported it will not let you enter a bug because it says "Progress is not filled in", there is no Progress field on the web page.

So I have tried to use the Artnet2DMX from version 3.6.40 with my Enttec pro dongle and have found it will not select that, it will select the Enttec open dongle and the Espilon ones though. When choosing the Enttec pro from the drop down list if never shows the com port selection drop down menu. If you type in "Enttec Pro" it sometimes will show the drop down. and you can save by using the file / exit menu. If you exit by hitting the X in the top right it most likely closes the window but part of it hangs in memory and prevents it being opened again.

PC, WIn 10, Enttec Pro

Thanks, Anij

Return to “FreeStyler Software”