These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

These @#!$ Cuelist Buttons

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Bigtoddy
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

These @#!$ Cuelist Buttons

Post by Bigtoddy »

Maybe I have a setting wrong, maybe it still doesn't work this way. But I thought the new upgrade was going to change how these work.

When I make a cuelist button with only one cue on it, I would expect that only that cue would be affected by the trigger. Currently, if I trigger a one cue cuelist button, it clears the rest of the cues (they keep playing) and when I trigger again to stop it, all the other cues stop as well (and they're now blank)

What I thought was being worked through and implemented with this last release is that they operate more like submaster overrides. Pressing a cuelist button with only one cue on it should leave the rest of cues running.

I'm not reporting this as a bug because I"m not sure I dont' have a setting missed or something. Or maybe my logic is weird and it just isn't supposed to work this way. Either way, I'm running into a brick wall with this software and what it can do for my shows as I'm growing in complexity and I need a way to trigger sequences and stack them on the fly.

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: These @#!$ Cuelist Buttons

Post by Partyman »

Under the Cuelist menu is a button to "Disable Previous Cuelist First", It is probably activated.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”