These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

One moving head starts at same position during sequence!

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
mrgordon27
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: twitter.com/djsolstice

One moving head starts at same position during sequence!

Post by mrgordon27 »

Hi all. I have two moving heads (China brand). When I play them to a Bezier shape all is well. But when I recall that shape in the sequence/cue window, one of the moving heads points up to the ceiling before starting its path. It's not the DMX signal because I put a terminator and tried different cables. The other unit father on the route is fine and doesn't do this. It's not the unit either because I switched the channels on them and that didn't fix it, the other started doing it. It has something to do with the fact that it's Inversed pan and tilt. When I press the button to run the sequence it's like it's trying to reset a position or something. Never encountered this before. HELP!!!

buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Re: One moving head starts at same position during sequence!

Post by buttza »

Check the starting channel is correct.

Also reset the lighting fixture then re channel.

Which way is the base and yoke facing by default?

Return to “FreeStyler Software”