These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Pan/Tilt Bezier Shapes - Adjusting for different Moving Head stage positions....??

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Pan/Tilt Bezier Shapes - Adjusting for different Moving Head stage positions....??

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi, I have to adjust my moving head submaster pan/tilt settings given the need to use T Bars at side of stage as opposed to the rear of stage truss I have been using to date. I am obviously doing something wrong as I want the shapes to adjust to the new stage dimensions but for the life of me cannot make out how to do this. So anyone willing to help... I would be really grateful. I have posted before about being willing to pay someone for this advice and that still stands. I will of course post the information I get for the benefit of all others when we have things in the bag. So can anyone help please via Skype at all....??

buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Re: Pan/Tilt Bezier Shapes - Adjusting for different Moving Head stage positions....??

Post by buttza »

Hey Mate,

Are you using the shape-tracking or did you create your own tracking moves?

If you are using the shape-tracking you will need to make the shape itself larger.
click on the Movers
Open the PAN\TILT window
Select shape and then open the shape editor
Now the on the + or - to make the shape larger or smaller
You can also adjust it's center point by holding down your left mouse on the yellow selection point on the outside of the shape.
Hope this helps.
buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Re: Pan/Tilt Bezier Shapes - Adjusting for different Moving Head stage positions....??

Post by buttza »

Actually.
Did you create a position Submaster?
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi Buttza, thanks for the IM and also for getting in touch on here. Yes I have a submaster set aside for movement...... What were you thinking....??

Return to “FreeStyler Software”