These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

it is possible to create another shapes? like only up and do

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Jaykie
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.01
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jaykie

it is possible to create another shapes? like only up and do

Post by Jaykie »

This is from the old forum
Brunoskb
hi!

this is my first time here.
i want to know if it is possible to create new shapes, just for moving pan and tilt. example: create diferent shapes to move the movinng heads, and in real time change the other parameters, like colour or gobo! thanks

Mattotone
Hi, welcome to freestyker
yes that is all possible, and possibly more depending on your creativity.
read through some of the tutorials these should head you off in the right direction.

kind regards

Honslow
I am not sure if this is possible, but don't think so, but:

It would be nice to have the option to add or remove the points defining the shape. Then it would be easy to only have two points and the make for instance a straight line.

Anyone know if that is an option and how?

Mattotone
sorry, it is currently not possible to add/remove nodes in beziers

Skylight
There is a quite easy way around this problem.
First you make a "circle" program for your scan's (using the beziers).
Second you program an override button which only contains (for example) pan on all the scan's on 122 (the middle).

If you play you circle program and then turn on the button, the scan's will do a circle butt since the X-movement is locked (at 122) they will only make a tilt movement, resulting in a straight line.

You can also do this for you Tilt, so that with one chase and two buttons you can make 3 different movement program's.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”