These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Pan/Tilt Control while Cue is running?!?!

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Jaykie
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.01
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jaykie

Pan/Tilt Control while Cue is running?!?!

Post by Jaykie »

This is from the old forum
Blade_vampire
Hi, at the moment i'm trying to control my scanners by Cue. I've programed a chase of of the scanners only for the shutter channel, now i want to control the moving of the scanners by the Pan/Tilt shapes, so that it moves automatically, but as soon as i start the cue, the shape control will be blocked.

Is there any way to fix that ?

LG Blade

Mattotone
what do you man by blocked?
If you mean that the bezzier control no longer runs, some users have found out that if you select all the fixtures and and run and then stop a bezzier when you first start freestyler solves the problems.

Blade_vampire
It didn't work, the bezzier control still not running, also DMX 400 didn't work, after starting a cue... What could i do???

LG Blade

Mattotone
backup your freestyler configeration, then send a bug report to raph with the steps taken to recreate the bug, and send the backup file as an attachment.

kind regards

Blade_vampire
I will do that, but ive seen in the newest version of FS, there are Disable Override Buttons, so that could be the answer for my problem, but how i get this running? Ive found no function for this inside Freestyler.

LG Blade

Mattotone
this is a midi implementation, for releasing overide on fixtures in groups.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”