A month ago, I bought the ADJ MyDMX Buddy. I used the dongle a month ago with Freestyler using the instructions at the bottom om this message, which worked.
Now I have a problem. I installed Freestyler again on two laptops and one PC using the instructions from DMXsoft, and both have different error-messages.
- Laptop 1: Everytime I open freestyler or setup freestyler with the MyDMX Buddy connected, it says: "Error creating output thread. (File not found: LsHardDevKit.dll). Only the red light on the buddy is flickering a little bit.
- Laptop 2 and PC: When I open freestyler it asks which device I want to use, I select "DmxSoft interface" and press OK. It does not work. And when I open the controller setup: The controller is deselected and it says "Error 44" in red.
- Also, Freestyler does not close the (background)process in the task-manager when I close freestyler using the X in the right-top-corner, I have to close the (background)process manually before I can start the software again.
See all errors in the attachements of this message.
I asked this question at DMXsoft, but they send me to this forum. How do I fix this?
CURRENT FREESTYLER VERSION: 3.6.43!
---- On ma, 11 sep 2017 23:21:31 +0200 <email@example.com> wrote ----
For Freestyler :
- you need to have a registered DmxSoft interface
- in the DmxSoft store, you need to activate the free Freestyler licence (see image below)
- you need to use a very recent version of Freestyler (3.6.42 or more)
- in Freestyler software, you need to select "DmxSoft interface" in the list of DMX interfaces