These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Building a Scan Library File for Hex PAR

Download other Magic 3D Easy View Fixture files created by the community here.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Building a Scan Library File for Hex PAR

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on how to build an SSL file in Scan Library for a HEX PAR. I have built many fixture files but a little stumped with a particular problem on this. The fixture is a QTX SL-H12 and is RGBWAUV. I have built a file which works for RGB and W. I cannot however work out how to get the Amber and UV to show in Magic 3D Easyview. I have used the RGB function and then the Colour Mixing for the W, A and UV channels. White is working but cannot see how to change the Amber and UV channels to show those colours. If I right click the channels and go into properties there is an option to change the colour. I do this and save it but it does not seem to make any difference.

Any help much appreciated as I feel I am doing something fundamentally wrong.

buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Re: Building a Scan Library File for Hex PAR

Post by buttza »

Unfortunately sometimes the fixture file in SLM3DV doesn't show up the way you would want it to. Esp, with the UV part.
I have gotten the Amber part to work but I haven't tried the UV options. If you have the physical fixture you should be able to work through the virtual to get them functioning the same way.

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View Fixture Files - User Created Downloads”