These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Freestyler und easyview Probleme

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
djspeeddevil
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: x2
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Freestyler und easyview Probleme

Post by djspeeddevil »

Hallo ich starte Freestyler und öffne von dort aus easyview alles kein problem. Easyview zeigt auch unten controlled by freestyler. nun zu meinem problem alles was ich in freestyler mache erkennt easyview nicht. sprich ich mach zb nen movinghead auf kanal 1bis9 und dasselbe auch in easyview. aber ich habe keine visualisierung und auch oben im easyview keinen kanalausgang.
Versucht auf 5 pcs
windows xp home
xp prof
vista
und windows 8

überall dasselbe

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Freestyler und easyview Probleme

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Please try and post in English.

Are the fixtures on the same address on freestyler and 3D view? Are they on the same universe? Can you upload and provide screen shots? Then we might be able to see what the problem is a bit easier.

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”