These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

pc for 3D easy view [SOLVED]

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
eduardo
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: no

pc for 3D easy view [SOLVED]

Post by eduardo »

Hi, I'm new at this, install the freestyler and achieve after many problems communicating with magic 3d, in which teams are dmx, setting, and gobos are doing but do not move ... are frozen

dirext10 ... install 3000 ram 128 but in the video ... (I know low :( ) and run heavy 3d

What cpu, ram, video card is recommended to run 3d?
thank you

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9

Re: pc for 3D easy view

Post by Spirit »

hi

read this post and it maby fix you issues.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5927
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

thank you
detail is that the magic 3d freezes and only see the light beams from the 8 scan dmx to schedule ... nothing more.

if someone recommended me some great graphics given serious

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by spud1511 »

Suggest you load a single channel fixture (like a par can) into freestyler and matching dmx channel in easyview and leave it running a fade on/fade off scene for a few hours.

If it doesn't have any issues then you will know your hardware is fine, and you just need to check your fixture files over, and make sure you don't accidentally enter 'offline mode' in freestyler by opening a create scene box while the playback windows (cue list/submasters/etc) are already open.
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

spud1511
thank you
delete everything and reinstall, update the driver of PC and create a simple scene of 4 lights and finally I could play in the magic3d few minutes (it was too late), works seamlessly with video of 128 approx as minimum as average graphics in magic3d and 3g ram.
The only detail is that 1 of the 4 dmx does not reproduce the light beam in 3d. program should be problem or something I did wrong, even when you program the 4 lights together, details other night I'll try but I get the impression that the link freestyler magic3d is rather unstable, this being new causes headaches lol, ok thanks for suggest.
spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: pc for 3D easy view [SOLVED]

Post by spud1511 »

If you look through the options in easyview there is an option for shadow effects you can turn off.
The link between freestyler is perfectly stable, just that for some reason I can't explain the installer puts an out of date mevp.dll that you need to replace to get it to start first time round.

http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/faq:hardware_req here is requirements, not a lot needed. But it does say on nicolaude site to use full hardware acceleration on video, and in 'dxdiag' (win key + r, then type in dxdiag and press ok) make sure direct draw acceleration and direct 3d acceleration are enabled.

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”