These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

I cant Link the fixtures from my Freestyler with the easy 3d

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
Rastaman Blezzion
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.2

I cant Link the fixtures from my Freestyler with the easy 3d

Post by Rastaman Blezzion »

Hello Fellows!!

I'm in troubles, i can use my Freestyler excellent with completely new fixtures i create them but i had an issue.

I'm not able to stableh the link between my lights in freestyler and the shown on the easy view 3D i think and that is because it is taking different file formats.

Please help me with this

I already try to create a new library on the scan library for my lights but nothing change the light is appairing but nothing change when i open de light or change the color

i have used the sunlite and the differenc i found is that when u make changes on the sunlite the easy view tells you the patching have change...

now i know what u r thinking..... my interface is not recognized by any sunlite

Thanks!!!

Rastaman Blezzion
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.2

Re: I cant Link the fixtures from my Freestyler with the eas

Post by Rastaman Blezzion »

I already done all the steps with the beta and change the .exe and the dll

I can see that DMX universe is detecting my values and changes but the 64 par that i have created still not working

i saw that like most of the people said previously all of this with the shutter was running like rare manner...

Hope u can help me... :fs:

thanks
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: I cant Link the fixtures from my Freestyler with the eas

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hi :)

You need to create the fixture with "Scan Library Editor" if it's for 3D easy view (It's in the same folder as the program, in program files). The fixture creator is for FS only! 3D easy view and freestyler are separate programs which are not made by the same developer, it's just the fact they work together :)

Get stuck, PM me or post a thread in here and I'll help you out :)
/Nathan

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”