These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Download Link for Easy View Beta dissapeared

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
burgi
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Download Link for Easy View Beta dissapeared

Post by burgi »

Good evening everybody,

I reinstalled my whole freestyler and EasyView bunch on my computer. Unfortunatly I got the problem with noch showing beams of fixtures with shutters. I read several time in this forum the new beta version of EV would solve this problem, thus I tried to download it from nicolaudie.com, but I'm not able to find a download link to get it. And the "old" download link http://www.nicolaudie.com/downloads/fil ... c_beta.exe seems to be dead to me.
Can anybody help me with a working link, maybe ?

Thanks a lot in advance burgi

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Download Link for Easy View Beta dissapeared

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hey,

I believe I have a copy of the beta verision that I've found on my HDD that was in my old laptop before it died. I will be trying it out and then if it all words fine I will upload a copy for you

Regards,
Nathan
psychonauten

Post by psychonauten »

Hi guys, if you find the file, would you mind sending it to me as well ? Or maybe publish it somewhere if it is not violating some software license.

(I´m guessing this issue will be reported again and again if there is no solution posted here.. )
bjoneson
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by bjoneson »

Looks like the Beta link is active again now:

http://www.nicolaudie.com/en/easyview.htm
Hambone
Band Member
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Hambone »

FYI, there has been a change in the new beta (3/7/13) that needs some tweaking to fix. If you run Easy View and it shows "DMX OFF" at the bottom right, the MEVP.dll file in your FreeStyler folder needs to be udpated.

After you've downloaded and installed the beta into your FreeStyler folder, go to the FreeStyler folder and find MEVP.zip. Extract the file MEVP.dll from the zip into your FreeStyler folder, overwriting the existing file.

This will allow FreeStyler and Easy View to talk to each other normally again :)
-----
HP Pavilion dv7-1130us Laptop (Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on 2 GHz AMD Turion X2, 4Gb RAM, 250Gb HD, ATI Radeon HD3200 video) with an Enttec PRO interface
http://two-for-flinching.com
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Thanks Hambone. I did post this in the announcement I did "Read me, if light beam is not visible" but it wasn't explained very well as I explained it ;)

I will copy your post and make sure everyone knows. Ta :)

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”