These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Touchscreen Layout Examples

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
ewdieckman
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Touchscreen Layout Examples

Post by ewdieckman »

I've worked on conventional lights and consoles for over 20 years - I'm comfortable with my knowledge in that realm - only moved into LED/Intelligent lights with the latest iteration of my band (the last 3 years or so). My fixtures are a mix of LED wash lights and 4 conventional movers. I have cues setup properly (move cues by themselves, then colors, then intensity, etc). Setup has worked great for me to use on stage with a program I wrote to control Freestyler called LiveCue.

I'm now going to be using our rig a few times as just a board op, and would like to setup a touchscreen interface to use. I've tried both touchscreens in Freestyler and I can't seem to set them up properly to run a live show well.

Would people mind posting screenshots of their touchscreen setups with a short explanation of how they use it?

Thanks!

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”