These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Introducing Seasonal Entertainment, LLC – Sale going on now!

Know a Site that has good deals on Lighting and Sound Equipment?
Want to share your Online Store?
SEGreg
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/seasonentertain

Introducing Seasonal Entertainment, LLC – Sale going on now!

Post by SEGreg »

Hello folks. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Greg Renna and I am the owner of Seasonal Entertainment, LLC. We specialize in different types of LED based lighting and control devices. Our devices can be used for architectural lighting, underwater lighting, theater/stage lighting and full scale commercial displays. The majority of our lighting products are controlled via DMX and can easily integrate into any system. We have been in business since 2009 and our products have been used all over the world for different lighting installations. Most recently we worked with the Papermill Playhouse in New Jersey to create a musical and lighting masterpiece that was seen by thousands of theatergoers every day for over a month.

In 2012 we introduced a new line of LED based holiday lighting. These lights are the highest quality LED based lights you will find on the market today. Each strand is UL approved and the lights feature fully sealed lighting sockets, wire connections and bulb connections. Our lights come with a 3 year warranty which is unmatched by anyone else in the industry. We believe these are the highest quality lights you are going to find.

From now until February 21st we are offering one of our yearly presales. These sales allow you, the consumer, to purchase the products at over a 50% savings of in season pricing. This is a great opportunity for commercial lighting installers to get great prices on some of the best lighting you are going to find!

If anyone ever has any questions you can contact me directly at greg (at) seasonalentertainmentllc.com.

Feel free to visit our site on the web at www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com. There is an online chat option there when you can talk to a sales or support person instantly.

I look forward to working with you in the future and hope I hear from some of you soon!

Greg

Return to “Equipment Stores”