These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

checkout our eBay Store: triAngle Lights, for led, laser....

Know a Site that has good deals on Lighting and Sound Equipment?
Want to share your Online Store?
n4spd
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

checkout our eBay Store: triAngle Lights, for led, laser....

Post by n4spd »

Hi guys, we sell led, laser and moving heads on eBay, and we are based in Guangzhou China, where most OEM lighting products are coming from.

http://stores.ebay.com/triAngle-lights

we also own: http://www.storexp.com

All of our products comes with 12 Months Warranty, except for lamps, and laser modules. Our Value is to offer strict quality control, great price and fantastic after sales service, so that buyers are happy to come back.

thank you for your time.
Alan

email: triangle.lights@gmail.com, on youtube, facebook and twitter.

Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Re: checkout our eBay Store: triAngle Lights, for led, laser....

Post by Shannon D »

Should we mention feedback from previous customers?

--"ha funzionato x1 ora poi si son staccati pezzi all'interno zero parole..." (I don't know what this means, haha, but it's a negative)

--"It would have been nice if screws wern't rolling around inside my laser.."

--"lighting arrived faulty; seller told me politely to fix it myself; disappointing"

What about quality control that was mentioned? Leaving follow-up feedback tells everyone that the problem was possibly resolved. Unaswered neutral or negative feedback leaves people thinking you left those customers high and dry. I know its hard to satisfy everyone, but 100% feedback carries alot of weight IMHO.

Lots of positive feedback, but shipping would kill me too. I'll pass....
n4spd

Post by n4spd »

hi guys, thank you for your honest responses.

We are manufacturer based and we know our cost, P&P is a problem as we use international express courier, price for some bulky lights may not be attractive as postage charges are based on cubic weight.

For the feedback part, the first one is a negative, being a laser died in 1hour of arrival. The other two are neutruals abouts items arrived with loosen parts. We ship via internatinal cargo, we use the best quality hard carton box avaialbe, with foam and bubble wrap but loosen parts and DOA can still happen. a rough figure is 5% loosen parts/screws, 1% DOA. If it is something easily fixed, such as loosen screws, we will ask the buyer to fix themself, and we provide full techinical support, and free parts if needed. If DOA we resend parts or whole item free of charge.

I normally respond to these feedbacks via ebay message or email hoping to fix the problems. yes i never replied in the feedback record, as my early experience when looking at other sellers' feedback record is seller and buyers tend to point fingers to each other and start a fight with it. which i really dont like. i might start respond to buyers feedback in the future just to tell other buyers that we do care about their concerns.

thank you again for looking i do appreciate it. and especially to Onge you answered quite a few questions i had with freestyler if you remember.
Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Shannon D »

Hi Alan,

I didn't mean to start throwing punches right out the gate, if it came across that way. Thanks for coming back to explain your side. Sometimes when you read into it too much, it may not be all what you think. A simple follow-up saying, "two screws were loose, makes no sense to pay all the shipping cost both ways to tighten two screws" or "Sent customer new item ". I would of had a completely different view on things. Without a follow-up on a neutral or negative, you leave everyone hanging to make their own decision of the final outcome. Just my 2 pennies worth.

I pull up ebay just about everyday and buy lots of stuff. I tend to get GAS often :mrgreen: (Gear Acquistion Syndrome) :mrgreen:

I was being honest. I've been burned before. I pay close attention to all the details regarding the items and the sellers. As a seller myself sometimes, I make sure that I take care of every bit of detail from the time I list the auction, get the item shipped the same day (or very next morning), providing tracking numbers, following the tracking numbers myself, up to the point that I get a positive feedback. I do all of this because it's what I expect from the seller when I buy from someone. I can't stand sellers that drag their feet and wait 5 days to put the item in the mail. I promptly paid, I want it shipped asap. Enough of my rambling, you know what your doing.

You have tons of positive feedback. I hope I didn't discourage anyone from buying from you. If we were not so far from each other and shipping cost were lower, I'd probably buy something from you.

Wait,,,, I just noticed you have some items with FREE SHIPPING! I feel GAS building up.........Gotta go......

ShannonD
n4spd

Post by n4spd »

Hi Shannon, not a problem at all. what you said about responding to feedback is like a wakeup call, as a seller we try to think as a buyer, but i still find out i missed someting from time to time. i have just replied to my recent negs and neturals and thank you for this. i didn't know how to reply to a feedback because it is not straightfoward, and had to go to ebay customer service to find out.

international shipping can be expensive for the first item, but will save upto 10 dollars from second one for most items, we also offer addtional discount for bulk buy. When total orders goes to 20Kg (cubic weight), savings in postage can be significant and can be upgraded to DHL and UPS.

Alan

Return to “Equipment Stores”