These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Backup / Restore Bugs..

Disscussions on possible bugs in the current BETA.
YOU MUST FILE A BUG REPORT HERE before discussing possible bugs.

The Idea of this is :

1. Informing others of confirmed BUGS and
2. Giving other members the opportunity to confirm your possible bugs

Forum rules
YOU MUST FILE A BUG REPORT HERE before discussing possible bugs.
Plasma
FreeStyler Telnet Creator
FreeStyler Version: 2.96H
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Backup / Restore Bugs..

Post by Plasma »

Backup / Restore problems.

Firstly I've noticed when I do a backup or restore in the file progress list, I get about 46 entries which say ..

\gobos\error.bmp

My background file for FreesStyler is called "Stage.jpg" and is located in \Images, this doesn't get backed up / restored, do I need to move it to another location?

Is this a bug?

Also after Installing a fresh copy of FS on a PC thats never had it installed before (I've tried this on 3 fresh PC's and its the same every time!), I ran it for the first time, completed the First Run Wizard, then restored my backup and chose exit. The program seemed to close but the "Freestyler512.exe" process was still running. I had to forcibly end this using Task Manager to be able to start the program again. After killing the process subsequent startups and shutdowns work fine, it only seems to be on the first run.

Plasma

There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't!

Return to “Latest Beta Bugs”